Rs. 70,000 HYBRID INCENTIVE
Being the pioneers of alternate fuel technology, Toyota has sold more than 8 million Hybrids globally. Toyota is now pleased to partner with the Government of India to move towards global norms for emission.
The Government of India's FAME [Faster Adoption and Manufacturing of Hybrid & Electric Vehicles] Initiative provides great incentives for anyone purchasing Hybrid or Electric Vehicles and thereby contributing towards a more responsible and greener environment by significantly reducing air pollution levels.
Toyota Camry Hybrid shall make available this incentive with a markdown of Rs. 70, 000 in its price, effective from 1st April 2015 till the scheme is applicable. This Hybrid Incentive Offer is valid only at select dealerships in applicable cities.
1) What is FAME?
FAME stands for Faster Adoption and Manufacturing of Electric and Hybrid Vehicles. This is a policy rolled out by the Govt. of India that provides incentives to the customer directly for the purchase of any Hybrid or Electric vehicle.
2) How much is the incentive?
Toyota Camry being a Strong Hybrid is qualified for a Rs. 70,000/- incentive.
3) Who can avail this incentive?
Any purchaser of the Camry Hybrid – Individual customers, Corporates, Institutions, Government Bodies, Embassies & Consulates, etc.
4) Where is it applicable (location)?
Please scroll down for list of applicable cities.
5) I am staying in a town which is not mentioned in the list. However, I have purchased the vehicle from a dealer which is based out of the qualified city. Can I still avail this incentive?
Yes you can. Incentive can be availed so long as the City of Purchase is a listed city.
6) Do I need to submit any documents?
Yes. The below documents need to be submitted to the dealership during purchase.
7) How is this incentive passed on to the customer?
Incentive is directly passed on to the customer during the time of purchase. The incentive amount will reflect in the Customer’s Invoice.
8) Can I get this incentive on a pre-owned Camry Hybrid?
No. The incentive is applicable only for purchase of a New Camry Hybrid.
9) Will there be a reduction in other taxes like Road tax, LBT, Octroi, Registration charges because of this incentive?
No. All taxes and duties are calculated on the Ex. Showroom price of the car. The incentive applicable is on the On-road price of the vehicle, (i.e.) post calculation of all duties and taxes payable to the Govt.
10) Will the cost of insurance of the vehicle reduce because of this incentive?
No. The insurance will be calculated on the Ex. Showroom price of the car only. Therefore, there will not be any impact on the insurance due to this incentive.
Each dealer at the time of sale, collect following information from the purchase and keep all concerned documents safely for at least 5 years from the date of sale.
1. Any one Indentity proof of owner.
(Whenever Aadhar Card is issued the same shall be considered for such identity proof. Only when Aadhar Card is not yet issued to the benificiary other reliable documents like Indian Passport, PAN Card, voter I-card etc to be collected)
2. Driving License of the purchaser.
3. Mobile Number and Email ID of purchaser.
4. Copy of RTO Registration of the Vehicle if applicable for the vehicle.
5. Address proof like electricity bill, Telephone Bill, Ration Card etc.
6. A declaration from the purchase in the prescribed Annexure 3 (Customer Acknowledgment - cum - Dealer Verification) IN TRIPLICATE.
Name of States, UTs where scheme is applicable in entire Geographical limits of the state.
|Name of States|
|Delhi(NCR), Chandigarh, Goa, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Puduchery(Pondicherry)|
Name of States where scheme is applicable in selected Districts/ Cities
|Name of States||Cities Covered(Geographical Boundries of concerned Muncipal Corporation)||Districts Covered (Entire Geographical area of concerned districts)|
|Surat, Vadodara, Rajkot|
|Faridabad, Gurgaon, Mewat, Rohtak, Sonepat, Rewari, Jhajjhar, Panipat, Palwal Jind, Karnal|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Srinagar, Jammu|
|Bangalore||Bangalore Urban, Bangalore Rural, Ramanagara|
|Hubli / Dharwad|
|Kochi, Kozhikode, Kollam, Kannur, Malappuram, Thrissur|
|Indore, Jabalpur, Gwalior|
|Mumbai||Mumbai, Mumbai Suburban, Raigad, Thane, Palghar|
|Pune, Nagpur, Nashik Vasai Virar, Aurangabad|
|Chennai||Chennai, Kanchipuram, Tiruvallur|
|Coimbatore, Tiruchirapalli, Madurai|
|Telangana||Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Rangareddy, Mahabub Nagar, Nalgonda, Medak|
|Meerut, Ghaziabad, Gautam Budha Nagar, Bulandshahr, Hapur, Baghpat, Muzzaffarnagar|
|Kanpur, Ghaziabad, Agra, Varanasi, Meerut|
|Kolkata District, Hooghly, Howrah North 24 Parganas, South 24 Parganas|